Monday 29 June 2015

A really big announcement is just below...

A few months ago, a lady asked me to make her wedding dress. At first I said no, but my boyfriend persuaded me to do it. So I did. It was kept a massive secret, until the wedding day. I attended the reception, for the bride to walk up to me, hug me and nearly start crying. Thanks like that is worth more then anything else to me.

This lady put her faith into me, she believed in me even when I didn't. And because of her, I am so proud of myself. I feel like I'm floating on a little cloud, because I made someone's wedding dress. And she loved it!

Last Friday was my last day at my job, I handed my notice in to sew part time and work for my stepmum part time. The faith that I have in myself is because one lady believed in me. I would love for another lady to believe in me, to ask me to make her wedding dress. My dream is no longer to just sew, my dream is now to create beautiful dresses for beautiful brides. Perhaps I shouldn't be Brontelittleboutique anymore, maybe now I should be Brontës brides.

Maybe one day. Just maybe.

Brontë <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving a comment.
I read and appreciate them all!
Korin <3