Friday 10 May 2013

'There's no place like home'

Sorry it's been such a while since i did a blog! Here goes! A few weeks ago I found a Facebook business that made beautiful jewellery, at extremely reasonable prices. Not only were items between £1-£5 they were all original and very me. I happened to notice a competition they were running and entered, because you can't win if you don't enter! Yes, I did win, £15 worth of my choice of jewellery. I was so excited! Maybe with how my luck is, ill win the lottery soon! It took me HOURS to choose which items I wanted, and decided on 3 necklaces and 2 sets of earrings. A few days later they arrived, all packaged nicely. 






 I've never really been a jewellery lover, but these items were so vintage. I've worn them all since I got them, and I'm so happy with the quality of them all, especially for the price! They live up to, and exceed my expectations, i would've been very happy to pay £15 and receive these beauties! Lots of people have commented on how beautiful they are! I will definitely be back for more! I'd love for you all to go over to Blahgah Jewellery, and give her page a 'like' and tell her I sent you! You may just find something you fall in love with! 

Korin <3

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning! This jewelry is so pretty :) I love the button earrings!!

    heyniki.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. charming jewelry! love it so much so I would definitely wear one

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. I'm your newest happy follower. check out my blog as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! and the earrings are just gorgeous:) i have followed you on bloglovin and GFC. It would mean a lot if you maybe took a look at my blog and followed back if you like it?:D

    http://perfectly--petite.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect post!

    All an inspiration.


    Would you like follow each other? I'll be sooo glad =) Let me know

    addictbeiconic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute post :)

    Kelly xx

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The prices sound amazing, and I love how unique they are! Definitely need to give it a go

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty! Love the vintage feel of your blg (:
    Thanks or dropping by lovely.. Sure we can follow each other..
    xx
    TiTi's Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the jewellery you've picked - will definitely stop by BlahGah and take a look! Thanks for the post! :)

    Yinyin xx

    YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment.
I read and appreciate them all!
Korin <3