Saturday 13 June 2015

Oh dear!

Yesterday, was not a good day. To say the least! After finishing work at 12.45, getting home and sleeping awfully I was awake for 8 to go to sewing bee. Just as I was carrying my machine down the stairs, the handle snapped in half, and next thing I know my machine had fell all the way to the bottom of the stairs. There were machine feet everywhere, and a wreck sat crying! After calling my mum, I made it to sewing bee to see if my machine actually still worked. Well, it did! However I'm taking it back today to see what they say. Thankfully it's still under guarantee!

On a positive note, I've got some fabric in from my supplier (amazing friend) so I can start making made to order items! :D I've also got a skirt, headband, playsuit and boys romper suit pattern! Let the sewing begin!:D

Ekkkkk!!!

Brontë

Xxx

Https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Brontelittleboutique

1 comment:

Thankyou for leaving a comment.
I read and appreciate them all!
Korin <3