Wednesday 10 June 2015

Just keep sewing

Today I've made a boys shirt. It's an age 10, which is the biggest size my pattern goes to. I had to be really brave, and sort through my fabric stash to decide what fabric i was willing to use for clothes. I decided about 5% of my whole stash was 'acceptable' to use. So this shirt is mopeds/scooters. I do have enough left for another shirt.

I also decided it was time to try and take better photos, I think I succeed, but opinions and tips are gratefully received.

Finally, I think my dad feels a bit left out, because I've made Scarlett, Zane and my stepmum clothes and not him. Soooo does anyone know of a good man's shirt pattern? (By shirt I mean collar and buttons)

Brontë

Xxx

P.s. If you feel like sharing my blog, fb page, etsy shop or even instagram I would probably love you forever!! And if you don't want to share, I'm sure we could follow each other :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving a comment.
I read and appreciate them all!
Korin <3