Thursday 11 April 2013

'You had me at hello'


I'm the kind of girl that can do nothing with her hair. All the fancy 'anti frizz' creams, shampoos and conditioners, and nothing will stop my hair from being a massive frizzy, puffy mess. 


 I'd wash my hair, and have to wait hours, because, I can't even use a hairdryer. Seeing people with perfect hair frustrates me, knowing I spend hours on mine, for it to always look the same. Until I found two products. Yes, one is an anti-frizz cream that you use under the hairdryer. The item in question is called 'Frizzi frizz off blow dry cream' by Umberto Giannini.


The smell of the cream is lovely, and it’s not sticky to touch. It also doesn't make your hair look greasy, it also gets rid of frizz, so overall it’s a plus for me. There are also other products in this range that I may try out. So, I've found a cream that allows me to blow dry my hair, bonus! It still makes my hair go puffy, but no frizz! And the second item, some velcro rollers. I bought the biggest ones I could find, having relatively thick and long hair, and I bought twelve of them. When I thought of rollers I pictured an old lady, sat in a hair salon, under a hood hairdryer. But it's worth a try right? So after five attempts of not being able to use then I nearly gave up. I tried them with wet hair, and dry. And both times was a big flop. Wet hair, I never dried it for long enough, therefore it always ended up wavy and bushy. With dry hair, they made it relatively straight, but still bushy. So I asked the trusty grandmother, who thankfully, used to be a hairdresser. And viola, hair rollers made me have curly hair with, NO frizz!  


So the secret? Wet hair! With my special cream. After I rolled my hair up, dried it for an hour, it was still slightly damp. But curly, and no frizz! (The no frizz excites me so much!) My trusty grandma suggested to put them in, in the morning and leave them in all day. Or using damp hair, not soaking wet hair. So now, I just need to go out and show my hair off! My next hair purchase will be sleep in rollers, hopefully they'll transform me in my sleep. That really would be beauty sleep wouldn't it?!

 Korin <3

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I am so glad you don't get frizz with this method after years of having it. Ha. Have you tried out hair oils yet? They work amazing for keeping your hair frizz free and soft and there are loads of cheap alternatives to the ever special "Moroccan oil" which is awesome :)
    Great post, can't wait to see more.
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ill have a look into them!(: I'm always willing to try something to make it better, Thankyou:D
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your frizz-free curls <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks so pretty :) I wish I had lovely curls! x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou! It's taken me so long to be happy with it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment.
I read and appreciate them all!
Korin <3