Saturday 4 May 2013

“If I’m honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all.”



"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believer in kissing, kissing a lot. I believer in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and i believe in miracles."









"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!"





"I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing i like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person."






“The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it's all that matters.”


“If I’m honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all.” 




“There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain.” 

“The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.” 



“I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.” 




“Your heart just breaks, that's all. But you can't judge or point fingers. You just have to be lucky enough to find someone who appreciates you.” 




“I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles” 



“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” 




 “The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole,but true beauty in a Woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she knows.” 
Happy 84th birthday Audrey!


Korin <3



21 comments:

  1. Such inspiring quotes from Audrey!

    Simone, XO
    http://roc-ldn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these quotes!!

    Rach x

    http://www.rachelelizabethwhite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. 84!? WOW! She was such a beautiful woman xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Audrey! Love your post for her Korin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. PURE INSPIRATION!

    http://nomoneyforhighfashion.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi dear! I just found your blog and I love it! great post! such an inspirational beauty! would you be interested in following each other via GFC and Bloglovin? I always return the follow..let me know please
    http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Audrey Hepburn, she's such an icon!

    http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's so class I can't get over it !

    Yaz.xx
    Hisociety101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Dear!!
    Very nice post. Thanks for your visit and comm. Sure we can follow each other.
    following u on gfc, i hope u can follow me back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She was so fabulous! I love the quotes.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love Audrey! the quotes are real fantastic. thanks for sharing : )

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post, I love Audrey too. Would you like to follow each other?

    Blue Roses

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Korin, you have been nominating for Liebster Award! Do join by clicking this link http://magicchicmakeup.blogspot.com/2013/05/liebster-award.html Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love her!

    thanks for comment ^^ i'd love to follow each other. follow me first, i'll follow you back :)
    Invite you to enter my giveaway to win cute bag and pretty bracelet :)
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Audrey! I love her! Breakfast at Tiffany s is one of my favorite movies!

    Great post! Check out my blog… Let me know if you’d like to follow each other! =)
    Alicia
    Lattes & Lacee

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is such and icon, I loved her in Breakfast at Tiffany's! So beautiful and natural!

    Feel free to check-out my latest blog post and if you like, follow me on GFC, I'll follow you back :)
    http://roxxanaifrim.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  17. “I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.”
    That sums me up perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment.
I read and appreciate them all!
Korin <3