Wednesday 5 June 2013

“My life is as good as an Abba song. It’s as good as Dancing Queen'

So after buying a Diana camera about a month ago now, for a trip to London, i finally have my photos back! This made me think it was probably perfect timing to do a review! About the camera itself, it looks AMAZING! The amount of people that were staring at it hanging around my neck was unbelievable, it was almost like nobody had seen a camera before! After getting used to loading a film into it, it was alot easier. However the first time, i did ruin some film, but practice makes perfect hey?! Taking the actual photo was easy! As long as you remember to wind it to the next one, which i may have forgot to do, hence my picture with two images on it! I haven't got round to using the flash yet, but my god, that makes the camera look beautiful! And the colour filters with it, i bet the make the images look good, but again, not got round to using them yet! So i collected my photos, four weeks after taking them to be developed! (Apparently getting a 120mm film developed is harder, and more expensive then you would imagine!) I have to say i'm slightly disappointed with some of the photos, but again, i think i set my standards for myself quite high! There are only 10 photos, instead of the 16, but that is probably my fault! I still have another film that is half used, that i can't wait to get developed, hopefully it'll be better! One thing i have learnt, remember to focus the lens, i didn't even realize you had to do this until my boyfriend pointed it out, thankfully, they were all in focus! Also, you have to take the photos off to the side a bit, which i have noticed now i have my photos back. All the things i wanted to be in the middle are just off to the side a bit! D'oh! As for the two photos that are exactly the same, i have no idea what happened there! I don't even remember taking the photos! Must be the ghosts again! If anyone has one of these cameras, i'd love some tips! I am also in the process of hunting down a La Sardina camera, so i have a 35mm camera too! If anyone has one for sale, who is in England, let me know! :D 













Korin <3

P.S: I am still after 35mm films for my bag project, so can you let me know if you have any?
P.P.S: If anyone can help me with my blog layout, and pictures, i've noticed some people put writing over theres, how do you do that? HELP NEEDED! 
P.P.P.S: If anyone would be interested in buying copies of any photos, let me know, and i can find prices for prints/copies!

5 comments:

  1. great pics.
    i use an iphone app called phonto (i do my pictures on my phone)
    Following you now :)

    would you like to follow eachother via gfc & bloglovin'?
    BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | International Giveaway
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed you my lovely, would love if you followed me back!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment.
I read and appreciate them all!
Korin <3