Tuesday 9 June 2015

One step at a time

So today I opened an etsy shop!:D I currently only have 2 listed items, as I need to talk to my fabric supplier about what fabric I'm getting.

The items listed are to have a shirt, or dress made, out of your own fabric! If you've bought some but never known what to use it for, send it to me and ill make a garment for you. Failing that, your child has a duvet cover that's been used too many times, I can use that too! In fact I make many things from duvet covers! Like the two dresses I made today - they're from a vintage duvet cover. I've made 2 and have enough material left for a custom order!

The dresses I've made are age 4 and age 5 and are £25 each plus p&p. If you fancy one, drop me a line and it's yours!:D

Brontë

Xxx

P.s. my etsy shop, Facebook page, and instagram page are all up there on tabs ^^^, clever hey?

2 comments:

  1. That is so so exciting! Wishing you all of the success you deserve :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much!:D I hope i do well, i enjoy sewing too much to fail!
      xxx

      Delete

Thankyou for leaving a comment.
I read and appreciate them all!
Korin <3