Tuesday 21 July 2015

I'm back, for good this time i hope!

So i went awol again, sorry! But it's been busy, and i'm hoping to get myself in a routine to blog more. So lets recap:
-my machine broke and got fixed
-i made my first proper sale!(by proper i mean not family or friends)
-I've designed a mug and coaster set at my day job
-I LOVE my new job. It's fabulous.
-Me and my day job boss(aka evil stepmum) are going to release a joint item!
- I made some dungarees
- I've listed 11 items onto etsy
- I've made a few ready to buy items if you want one<3
- I've decided i'm going to learn to crochet, it's been something i've wanted to do for ages
- My hair grew. Nearly long enough(whenever it reaches the long enough point, it just isn't long enough)
- I've just made a list thats made me feel like i've accomplished something:D
- I wear something i've made daily!
- I've been poorly and bounced back
- I also made someones wedding dress, and want to make more! I want to make my own!!
- I've learnt i'm a unicorn, with wings, and a mermaid tail. HOW AMAZING WOULD THAT BE?!?!

So, i've just recapped a bit, and it's made me feel so much better about myself. Thankyou for sticking with me, they only way is up!:D

Brontë <3


1 comment:

  1. Consumption of Lawax, spermac Paravex Male Enhancement and important M-40 pills. As a result, your reproductive organs are sturdy, lively and lively to closing longer in bed. you may be capable of control your untimely ejaculation with more potent immune gadget and reproductive device. For more ==== >>>>>> http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/paravex-male-enhancement/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment.
I read and appreciate them all!
Korin <3