Thursday 23 May 2013

'Well, nobodies perfect'

How many people have heard about/done/doing/thinking about doing the 30 day shred? Well in 57 days(no I'm not counting!) I'm going on holiday. I understand that being a size 8/10 isn't a big size, so I don't really need to diet, however I am the heaviest I have been in a year. So I'm planning on watching what I'm eating and doing the 30 day shred too. My question to you is whether I should do it twice, right after each other, to make it 59 days. Or, only do it in the week. Or, spread each level out over 20 days instead of 10 days to make it longer. Argh! I don't know what to do! Anyway, me and my boyfriend are going to do it together, so we can be beach babes together! It's more about us both feeling confident in beachwear as apposed to needing to loose any weight! If anyone else is doing it, keep me updated, as i'm one that gets bored with things like this SO easily! So does it actually work to any of you that have tried it? And is anyone else going anywhere lovely for their holiday this year?

Korin <3 

5 comments:

  1. Hey, you could do the 30 day shred by Jillian then do her "ripped in 30" I think they are both different DVD's.

    :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to do that one too:D
      Thankyou!

      Delete
  2. I do 30 day shred 3 times a week and watch what I eat and that's when I lose my most weight! Good luck :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck! i did this too but all the food looks yummy >.< i always fail.. good luck for us!

    Invite you to enter my giveaways :D
    Win eco bag and sativa bracelet from Dskon.com Click Here :)
    and
    Luch Luch Craft OASAP Giveaway Click here :)
    Hope you will join :)
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment.
I read and appreciate them all!
Korin <3