Saturday 25 May 2013

'Do or do, there is no try.'

So these past few weeks i have bought 2 pairs of shoes! And they're heels at that! I LOVE shoes, and wish i had millions of pairs!! I just can't help myself! Pair number one were from bank. Normally i HATE shops like that, never have i bought anything from there before, mainly because it's so expensive, and i think some of the things are a tad cheap looking. However i fell in love with these shoes, and they're only £19! In the sale from £55! And the next pair, of the market in Birmingham  on my day shopping trip there! (I didn't even visit the Doc Marten shop!) Both have spikes on, another thing i vowed i would never wear! They're both incredibly high, but for a short girl, i need high shoes! 


I'm always looking for a bargain pair of shoes, and next on the list is a red pair i think! It's so difficult for me to buy shoes i like, one foots bigger then the other, i hate my feet so i won't wear sandles/peep toes! And it's summer, there are NO nice shoes about! If anyone has any shoes they'd like to donate to this cause, i'm a size 5 in heels, or 6 in flats! I like Doc Martens, these will be greatly appreciated! Haha! Has anybody got any good shops/online shops they'd recommend for reasonably priced shoes? 

Korin <3

P.S. The pink/blue ones are from Bank, the black ones are from the market. I am aware the photo is the wrong way around, but i'm lazy, okay?

11 comments:

  1. Very cute! Don't you love heels when you're short? :)
    Good luck on your red shoe quest!

    heyniki.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh those studded boots look really nice!

    theboatsailed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are awesome, I love heels too!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes you've bought - totally understand your love for shoes, I'm the same!

    You should try Chockers (google it), they do really nice shoes and dare I say dupes for expensive shoes such as Jeffrey Campbell! Hopefully you'll find that red pair there?

    Yinyin xx
    YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again!

    Just to let you know, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award and would absolutely love it if you could take part too!

    I look forward to your post!

    Yinyin xx | YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely great shoes dear!
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog, because I think it is great and I really like it!
    Take a look at it on my blog! I hope it made you smile :)
    And I've just seen above that someone other has also mentioned you for the Liebster Award.. Lucky you! :)

    With love, Lory xx

    http://nomoneyforhighfashion.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice shoes! :)
    Follow for follow? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    I just found your blog and I really like it. You have great sense of style!
    Maybe we can follow to each other? (:

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thnx for the follow :)
    following you back in GFC.
    let me know if u wanna follow each other in Bloglovin too :)
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3995807/giveaway-dose

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment.
I read and appreciate them all!
Korin <3