Thursday 30 May 2013

'You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!'

So, this blog post is going to be boring, no pictures or anything, yeah, I'm sat in a digger at work. It has made me realise, I make to many plans. So far, I have to finish off my dress, my skirt, a jacket and a patchwork quilt. As well as start some shorts that I have material for. Also, doing my liebster award post! I have even started planning other things to make. I just get so bored sticking to one thing! My mum has even put an order in for me!  I even know what I want to make after, a film bag and some decoupage doc martens. My issue with both these things though is that it's going to take a while. So this is my pledge! If anyone has any old 35mm films, used or expired would you send them to me?(; I'd love to make a bag without spending a fortune! Also, if anyone has any doc martens(I doubt this one) I don't even mind if they're not my size, and extremely battered, if just love to decoupage a pair but would hate to spend a fortune on some and ruin them! If you have any of these items, feel free to email me!(: Thankyou all! I will post finishing pictures!

Korin <3 

5 comments:

  1. I'll look around for old film....might still have some lying around! Can't wait to see your creations.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it! (;
    http://different-daisies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun finishing off your products! Sounds like you will be busy for awhile but it will be worth it!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment.
I read and appreciate them all!
Korin <3