Tuesday 7 May 2013

Liebster Award

I was so surprised when Magic Chic nominated me for this award, and yet so happy that my small little blog might be starting to be recognized! 

The rules:

1. List 11 facts about yourself.

2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.

3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate

4. Thank the person who nominated you, and link back to their blog.

5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.

11 Facts about me:

1. 'My Hero' by the Foo Fighters reminds me of my dad.

2. I can drive a digger, and i do, nearly everyday.

3. I work nights, as an apprentice.

4. London is my most favorite place in England.

5. I want a classic car.

6. I LOVE the smell of chlorine.

7. When i'm not sleeping at my boyfriends house, i sleep with a teddy.

8. I want to be remembered by people when i die, for doing something amazing.

9. I am right handed.

10. I HATE it when people eat with their mouths open, and when people eat crunchy food when i'm not eating.

11. I want to be successful in life, i don't know what doing, but one day, i will be.

Questions from Magic Chic

1. What is your favorite movie or tv series?
Grease, or Dirty Dancing.

2. What is your preferred personality that you are seeking in a friend, and why?
Someone that can make me laugh, and listens, because i always have alot to say.

3. What are your favorite hang out spots?
I don't have one really, as long as i'm with good people, i'm happy.

4. What is your biggest phobias?
Snakes!

5. Your favorite snack(s)?
Crisps, Bombay mix and chili coated peanuts!

6. What are your favorite hobbies, besides blogging?
Swimming, and shopping!

7. Who is the fictional character you wish to rescue you from danger?
Bond, James Bond.

8. When would you normally update your blog?
Well i started doing it once a week, now it's whenever i have something new to say.

9. What is the makeup brand your lusting over but couldn't get it?
I have seen a MAC lipstick i want, but can't find!

10. Three cosmetics you could not live without?
Vaseline, my lips are so dry!
Foundation to sort my bad skin out!
Mascara!

11. Do you love the Gwiyomi meme thats going on the internet?
I don't know what this is?

My questions to the nominees are:

1. Why did you start blogging?

2. What do you do when your not blogging?

3. Top 3 things on your wish list?

4. What is a necessity in your handbag?

5. Favorite animal?

6. Makeup you can't live without?

7. Favourite place to shop?

8. If money was no object, where would you live?

9. What phone do you own?

10. What is your favorite type of blog to read?

11. Do you have any tattoos/piercings?

I'm nominating for the Liebster award:


Korin <3

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me Korin!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I LOVE the smell of chlorine too, I swear I put that bullet in my Liebster award too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, #10, that is me, too. I pretty much just hate the sounds of people eating, at all. Drives me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA. #11. Gwiyomi is pretty annoying, I must say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is amazing!

    I am a FASHION STUDENT AND BLOGGER from London. I would like to invite you to my BLOG to take a look at my ideas!

    My Blog: http://renetakanevska.blogspot.co.uk
    My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/rkanevska

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this tag. Thanks for your comm. we alredy followed each other.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Its an exciting feeling when you feel like people are checking out your blog!
    I just have to say I love your domain name... super cute.
    & I adore all that is vintage as well.
    Keep up the good work & maybe keep in touch?
    Perhaps you would enjoy following each other?
    I will wait for you at my blog, darling!

    Best,
    icantaffordmylifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Korin, thanks for your answers! Really had fun reading all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Korin thank you so much for nominating me!!

    Emily xxx

    www.beleza-byems.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment.
I read and appreciate them all!
Korin <3