Friday 26 April 2013

'To infinity and beyond'


It was one of them nights, where, yet again, I was bored on my lunch break. So in true 'Vintage Queen' fashion I went eBay shopping. My regular searches consist of 'shirt', 'Doc martens' and 'vintage.' On this particular day it was a 'vintage shirt' that I went hunting for, and boy did I find one! It was a floral, dusty pink, remade shirt. The pockets and collar tips had been covered in leather with studs on! I loved it! It was being sold by Doba_tribe_clothing. So a few days later when the item was ending on auction, I instructed my mum to bid on it for me - items are always ending when I'm at work, or on my way! I always have a limit on what I'll spend, and for this item it was £10 without postage. I had explained to my mum how much I LOVED this shirt and would be so gutted if I didn't win it. So, as per usual, I won. However, she had gone over my limit, by 11p, but I was ecstatic! 
So when my shirt arrived I have to say, I wasn't that impressed. The material wasn't what I expected, it was more cord material, I thought it'd be a thin, sheer shirt. I generally wear my shirts sleeves down, buttoned right up, well on this item, that doesn't look right. I have to say I haven't worn it out yet, and i'm not sure I'm going to. However, i haven't sold it on, because i still love it so much! So maybe one day, i'll wear it, and realise my love for it again! Saying that, I would buy from the seller again, they had described it perfectly, and if they made it, I am impressed by the quality! It makes me want to try and make something like this! If anybody has any ideas what i could wear this with, let me know! I'd love to wear it! 
Korin <3

12 comments:

  1. I'm following you now :) number 10. Follow back?

    Simone, XO
    http://roc-ldn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already following you lovely(:
    Thankyou!
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comment on my blog! i've followed you

    katydesu.blogspot.co.uk

    katy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou lovely! I look forward to reading your blog and I have followed you back xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you sweetie, now following you, hope you'll follow back <3


    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Followed you back my lovely!(: <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love with these studden things on this shirt! However, I'm not really the type of these floral vintage shirts - but only because they somehow don't look good on me. So I actually don't have a clue how to wear it, but I can imagine - as it is with every "special" shirt - you always could wear it with skinny black pants, so that the shirt becomes the real "higlight" of the whole outfit.

    I really like your blog though, and I was wondering if you'd like to follow eachother? if so, tell me when you followed me on gfc and bloglovin' and I'll immediately follow back!

    With love,
    Loredana x

    http://nomoneyforhighfashion.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i loved the top..

    maybe we can follow each other, let me know if u follow, i surely follow u back

    trokesland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The top is so cute! I love the mix of feminine and rock and roll :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment.
I read and appreciate them all!
Korin <3