Monday 22 April 2013

'If your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme.'


I'm doing an extra blog this week because I'm so excited! You may remember me talking about Umberto Giannini and the frizzi product I had bought, that actually worked! I mentioned that I wanted to try their shampoo and conditioner. I entered a competition with them to win a years supply of it.  And, well, i won!! I've never won anything! (Except eBay items, which my brother keeps reminding me of!) I got an email on Tuesday saying I had won, and by Thursday I had received my first months supply! The items were packaged so nicely, and inside was a bottle of shampoo, conditioner and a card congratulating me on winning! First things first, I smelt the products, and they smelt absolutely amazing! The items were also packaged nicely, in silver bottles. My grandma even mentioned how nice they looked! I couldn't wait to use them.
 
So as I finished work and got home at 7AM, I normally get right into bed. Not today. I got right in the shower, I couldn't wait to use my products! The shampoo had a slight blue tinge to it, but smelt like I was in a hairdressers. The conditioner made my hair feel so soft too! Normally I apply some moose, or I blow dry my hair when I get out the shower, but this time I was in a rush so decided to leave it for the ultimate test. After it had dried I was out, so it was look good or look VERY frizzy. Thankfully, it looked good! My hair felt so soft and IT WASN'T FRIZZY!!! For once, I had beautiful hair! I generally wash my hair every other day, and it starts looking greasy on the day it requires washing, but my hair didn't even look greasy, and was still not frizzy! I even take my new products out of the shower and hide them, just so no one else can use them! Umberto Giannini, you have changed my life! Now to get my hair all one colour, if you have a striper/method to wash my dye out, that you recommend, let me know! 



Korin <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving a comment.
I read and appreciate them all!
Korin <3